Dig up your zombies and grab your ghouls! Show off your boo-tiful costumes at Reid Park Zoo for a delightful, not too frightful, family friendly evening at Boo at the Zoo, presented by Lloyd Construction! You’ll have an enchanting time with the whole family at this Tucson Halloween tradition. Proceeds benefit Zoo animal care, operations, and education programs.
- Say “Cheese!” during meet and greets with your favorite characters from princesses and pirates to superheroes and movie and storybook figures!
- Cackle with the whole family through silly skeleton scenes.
- For the bravest of the bunch, visit spooky scenes for a little fright in your night, sponsored by Crandell Glass.
- Giggle with ghoulish games throughout the Fall Festival Zone.
- Alien Alley: Is it Alien or Animal?
- Get a candy bag for children as you leave the Zoo and there will be a few spots to safely trick-or-treat at candy stations inside the Zoo!
- Wear your costume and strike a pose in the Pumpkin Patch, sponsored by Apple Annie’s, with pumpkins galore!